2.08.2011

Tuesday Take-off!

Today I'm blogging about the start of a new interior design related magazine and a new blog started by one of my design idols. Technically, neither of them started off today but its news to me.....also I love using alliteration any chance I get.

High Gloss Magazine                                                               I can still remember the day when my dear, beloved Domino magazine went under. Since then, I've longed for a young, hip, fresh interior design magazine. The design Gods have been kind this year...bringing us High Gloss Magazine. Actually, it was Paloma Contreras ( blogger of La Dolce Vita) who brought us all this great new imagery and design interviews. The best part? No subscription needed - it's all digital!


The very woman who inspired me to enter the field, Kelly Wearstler, now has a blog! This is HUGE. I own every single one of Kelly's books, follow every line that picks up her products and pretty much frame every magazine interview she's ever had. So far, she hasn't blogged much..but give her a break..she's KELLY WEARSTLER!






Happy web surfing!

2 comments:

  1. Another interior design online mag you might like is Lonny. It's at www.lonnymag.com. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete