2.03.2011

Fun Fun Friday

It's Friday!!! And to actually take a well deserved break from all the schoolwork, a few of us are stopping by the Ace Hotel for a few drinks. Seems to me like a poor attempt to break away from interior design for a night, surrounding ourselves by a Roman & Williams designed hotel. I've been dying to see this place in person. The firm responsible for this design also did the Standard Hotel in the meat packing district. They've got  a real knack for casual chic - expensive bohemian - it's the new trend of hipster hotels.


The designer's sketches of details within the rooms. I love seeing pen and paper turn into the real thing!
Happy weekend everyone!!


Images via Roman & Williams and Ace Hotel New York


1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing. If I wasn't feeling so hungover at the moment, I'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete