3.21.2011

Architectural Digest Show

This weekend, my roommate and I attended the Architectural Digest Home Design Show. I was dying to go and actually see all the stuff I normally "purchase" for all my projects in person as well as new ideas for projects to come. I also wanted to show my roommate a little bit of what my field does. Really, I think it just left her (and myself) envious of what we don't have in our apartment and now I have a nagging roommate asking me how to make our place nicer. Oh vey! But who could blame her, check it out....

Now the roommate and I are both after tufted headboards.

...and a funky, bright rug

...and a dining room







We both have a love for animal fur. Faux is perfectly fine.

We both agreed we need more artwork in the house


Roomie loved this one....pretty sure this could be just in HER bedroom.


We topped off the day with some frozen yogurt from Bloomingdale's famous Forty Carrots. Pretty sure it's actually ice cream- it tastes way too good to be good for you.

1 comment:

  1. E, no one will ever mistake you for Jewish. It's Oy Vey, my friend.

    ReplyDelete