1.10.2011

Type This

Prior to going to school for interior design, I was a graphic designer in training. Although not truly passionate about it, typography has always held a special place in my heart.  When it comes to interiors, I think typography can communicate a lot of personality into the room.

Decor and Furniture 


Images from top left to bottom right: over sized zinc letters and ordinal dresser (Anthropologie), alphabet drawers (Kent and London), fishing weights (Restoration Hardware)



I put this calendar on my xmas list every year. Every month is a typographic surprise! (Pentagram)


Interiors


Images from top left to bottom right: world's greatest wall (apartment therapy), Ace Hotel, La Sala Vincon (we love typography), Anthropologie window display (heart fish) 



Check out these awesome wall decals (Stick Home)





1 comment:

  1. I like typography in home decor but find a little goes a long way. Interiors with words and numbers scrawled over every surface leave me cold.

    ReplyDelete