1.08.2011

New Years Resolutions

If there is one thing I couldn't live without, its a list of goals. It's always my favorite thing about new years - making up lists of goals and actually feeling positive and motivated to accomplish them. Here's my list for 2011:




Weight Loss - A classic resolution which never seems to remove itself  from  my list. This means back to the gym and backing off the pastries. 







  



Grooming - I promise my skin to only use the best of the best, moisturize every night, drink more water and TRY and sleep more than four hours a night. Ohh...and to get a haircut more than once every two years.











Success - I've got a real competitive side and it especially comes out when school rolls around. This year I plan to improve upon my designs, strive for even better grades, find an interior design internship (hint, hint to anyone out there reading this), and more blogging - of course.





   


Personal Time - This is real wishful thinking but it'd be nice if I could go to bed before 3am once school starts. It'd be nice to have time to catch up on my Grey's Anatomy and read a few books. This years "me time" goal is to read more.

1 comment:

  1. A worthy set of resolutions! I like the way you broke them up into categories. Good luck on achieving all of them!

    ReplyDelete