8.11.2010

Turning my Room into a Bedroom Pt. 1

I currently live in a two-bedroom apartment in Woodside, Queens with a good friend. This is the first time I've had a real bedroom to decorate, where my bed didn't have to double as a sofa  and there wasn't a view of the bathroom I had to wake up to every morning.

My efforts to turn this room into a real bedroom have been, to say the least...dismal. Now with a month off before my next semester starts and without any sort of cash flow, I've decided to turn this room around.

Here is my before:

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog. I'll be looking for tips as I'm trying to decorate my new office with no money and 2 cinderblock walls. If you inspire me enough I may even finally tackle the rental house I've lived in for 4 years without even attempting to decorate (unless a heavy bag in the living room counts????)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole place looks beautiful, Em. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EMMA IS AWESOME. i am tres pumped to learn about making the world more aesthetically pleasing from thee. xo.valerie

    ReplyDelete